5 Reasons Your Home Needs a Tesla PowerWall
Living in Florida, we always face the risk of severe weather knocking out the grid for hours, days, or at worst, even weeks. We’re accustomed to needing generators and flashlights on hand when dark clouds roll in, but surely there has to be a better way, right?
There IS a better way with the Tesla PowerWall backup battery. The PowerWall promises all of the technological ingenuity and innovation the world has come to expect from Tesla, along with the peace of mind in having a reliable backup battery to store power for when your home needs it most.
What is a Tesla PowerWall?
The PowerWall is a backup battery that can not only help you keep your lights on when storms roll in and the grid goes out, but it can also help you save dramatically on your energy bills. With or without solar panels, the Tesla PowerWall is connected to your home’s energy system to store energy and then discharge it when necessary, all of which you can control by the touch of a button on the Tesla App.
It boasts a sleek, low-profile design that can be installed both indoors and outdoors and requires no maintenance after installation. It runs quiet with no humming or buzzing, and includes an internal converter, 14 kWh lithium ion battery pack, and liquid cooling system.
A Backup You Can Trust
Why does your home need a Tesla PowerWall? Let us count the reasons…
- Save money on your electric bill. The Tesla PowerWall can help you dramatically save on your energy bills every month. It will store excess energy and can charge at times of the day when energy rates are low, and discharge when energy rates are high, so you always have a supply of cheaper energy to use (or completely free energy if your PowerWall is connected to solar panels).
- You’ll have a reliable source of power during grid outages. The Tesla PowerWall will begin discharging energy seamlessly when grid outages occur. Your appliances won’t be interrupted, and you’ll have instant energy to use during storms or in the wake of hurricanes.
- The PowerWall works with or without solar panels. You can have access to cheap, reliable energy with or without solar panels. With solar panels, the PowerWall will store excess energy generated by the solar array. Without solar panels, it will store energy during low-rate times of the day for use when rates are higher.
- Use the Tesla App to control your PowerWall’s output, and to monitor severe weather and grid outages. You can control when your system charges and discharges, and also keep tabs on how much energy you have stored in the PowerWall through the easy-to-use Tesla App.
- ProSolar Florida is a Certified Tesla PowerWall installer! We are expertly trained by Tesla to be able to install a PowerWall in your home or business and help you start storing reliable, cheap energy immediately.
Ready for reliable, affordable energy?
We’re certified Tesla PowerWall installers and can answer any questions you may have about the PowerWall and its capabilities. Click here to learn more and start envisioning how the PowerWall could transform your home, lower your energy bills, and give you peace of mind!