Finance Your Solar Energy System
Are you curious as to how you can finance a solar energy system with ProSolar Florida? Don’t believe the myths that solar energy is too expensive or always involves large upfront costs. This simply isn’t true, and we want to prove it to you.
ProSolar Florida has streamlined the process of financing your solar array by working with the top financial institutions, making financing your solar energy system as easy and financially painless as possible.
You may be able to obtain up to 100% financing with absolutely NO upfront costs when you invest in a solar energy system with ProSolar Florida!
The property assessed clean energy (PACE) model is an innovative mechanism for financing energy efficiency and renewable energy improvements on private property.
Commercial and residential PACE programs share a common foundation. PACE programs allow a property owner to finance the up-front cost of energy or other eligible improvements on a property and then pay the costs back over time through a voluntary assessment. The unique characteristic of PACE assessments is that the assessment is attached to the property rather than an individual.
The recent extension of this financing model to energy efficiency and renewable energy allows a property owner to implement improvements without a large up-front cash payment. Property owners that voluntarily choose to participate in a PACE program repay their improvement costs over a set time period—typically 10 to 20 years—through property assessments, which are secured by the property itself and paid as an addition to the owners’ property tax bills.
Up to 100% Financing for Solar Energy
In addition to up to 100% financing, you may qualify for these other incredible benefits by financing through P.A.C.E.:
Advantages of P.A.C.E.
- Allows for secure financing of comprehensive projects over a longer term, making more projects cash flow positive.
- Spreads repayment over many years, seldom requires an upfront payment, and removes the requirement that the debt be paid at sale or refinance.
- Can lead to low interest rates because of the high security of loan repayments attached to the property tax bill.
- Helps some property owners deduct payments from their income tax liability.
- Allows municipalities to encourage energy efficiency and renewable energy without putting general funds at risk.
- Taps into large sources of private capital.
Solar energy home improvements no longer require enormous upfront costs. Instead, you may be able to
obtain financing that makes paying for your solar energy system a breeze.
Invest In Your Future
Investing in a solar energy system is an investment in your future:
- Monthly savings for years to come.
- Immediately increase the value of your home.
- Reduce your carbon footprint with 100% CLEAN energy.
- With Tesla Powerwall, rest easy knowing you’ll have power even when storms and hurricanes strike.
Invest In Your Future
There’s never been a better or easier time to invest in solar energy. We’re ready to pave the way for you to switch to solar. Fill out the contact form below — no commitment required!
One of our Solar Energy Specialists will reach out within 48 hours to answer your questions and set up a risk-free consultation.