SOLAR energy for your Florida business
ProSolar Florida has worked with businesses and organizations of all sizes and in a wide variety of industries, from Fortune 500 companies to local family owned businesses, non-profit groups to public sector institutions. We understand that you, as a business owner, have to be conscious of where every single dollar goes — including those spent on energy bills. You also are likely interested in how your business will positively impact the community and the world while creating a legacy to leave for future generations. We can help your business do both: our commercial solar energy system can help you save up to 100% on monthly energy costs, all while making a lasting, positive impact on the planet by reducing harmful greenhouse gases that cause climate change.
Benefits for your business
• Solar panels, when coupled with a backup battery like Tesla Powerwall , provide a reliable energy source that is invaluable for industries that demand constant power for patients or inventory.
• No longer worry about grid outages upending your schedule or assets. Keep your business running strong during and after severe storms and hurricanes.
• Solar is an investment with a high rate of return. Most systems pay for themselves within 6-8 years.
BENEFITS FOR YOUR WALLET
• Switching to solar energy can help you reduce energy costs by up to 100%.
• Increase your bottom line when you save big on energy costs. Savings like this will free up more money to invest back into your business or to improve cash flow.
Benefits for THE PLANET
• Solar energy is a completely clean and completely renewable source of energy. It won’t release any harmful CO2 into the atmosphere, which contributes to climate change.
• Utilizing solar energy requires NO pollution and solar panels run clean and quiet, meaning no ecosystems or habitats around the world are damaged by the use of solar energy.
• Using a clean power source like solar shows your clients that your business is environmentally conscious.